At Anglo Welsh we can offer you the widest selection of boats from 2 to 12 berths and with a choice of Cruiser and Semi-Traditional stern arrangements for fantastic canal holidays.
If you haven’t been on a narrow boat before, you may be surprised that hot and cold running water, flushing toilets, central heating, showers or even small baths, sprung mattresses and fridges are available on every boat. In addition, many boats feature freezers, microwaves, colour TV and CD players. There’s even a 12V plug point so if you can charge your mobile and camcorder from your car, you can certainly do it on the boat.
Unlike many self-catering holidays, Anglo Welsh really do include all you need, with enough fuel for a 2 week cruise and gas and electricity on board.
All bedding (duvets plus covers and sheets); towels and tea towels are provided and all fixed beds are made up prior to arrival. For dinette seating, which converts into beds, bedding is all provided for you to make up.
Our luxurious Bond Class boats, introduced in 2012 have proved so popular with customers, we have 4 new Bond Class boats for the start of the 2013 season.
Designed in consultation with long-term Anglo Welsh customers, they take narrow boating onto a whole new level, offering more room to relax outside, and more space to chill out inside, an extra shower and more flexible and private sleeping areas.
Bond Class boats feature:
- Two shower and toilet cubicles with full-size showers
- Flexible and private berths allowing customers to create doubles or singles, or a combination of the two
- A large stern and foredeck, giving plenty of room to watch the world go by
- Solid fuel stoves on some of the boats
- Light and spacious kitchens with modern fittings but with a traditional feel, using ash and other light coloured woods